Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro stopped detecting motion. Tried removing battery and replace it.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
cchari
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera stopped detecting motion. The same thing happened last week, I removed the battery & replaced it & it started working again for a few days. Now not detecting motion again, I've removed the battery & put it back & also removed camera & resynched it. Any other suggestions? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cchari
Aspirant
Aspirant
It actually started recording motion again after I unplugged it from the charger. I just normally leave it plugged into the charger because it's one that is used indoors. I waited to plug the charger back in until it was almost drained & so far it is still recording motion. Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you have multiple cameras, swap them around to see if it's the camera or location. If only one camera, bring it closer to the base to see if that helps. Hate to say it but you may need to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh to clear out any weirdnesses.

cchari
Aspirant
Aspirant
It actually started recording motion again after I unplugged it from the charger. I just normally leave it plugged into the charger because it's one that is used indoors. I waited to plug the charger back in until it was almost drained & so far it is still recording motion. Thank you!