Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Attatood
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 5 Arlo Pro cameras and set up scheduling fine when I got them a couple of years ago. The schedules recently stopped working  and when I try to fix it, "disarm" is no longer available as an option. The only option I have available to me is "arm". This is no good when you want to make a schedule. I deleted the existing no longer working schedule thinking if I started over it would work, but still the only scheduling option I have is "arm". I tried both the mobile app and also logging in through my browser. No difference... help?  

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted your base as well as verified all firmware is up to date?

Attatood
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, rebooted and all firmware up to date.  This is the only option I get,Arlo Schedule.jpg

Attatood
Aspirant
Aspirant

OK, I think I figures it out. I used to have to go in and program both the armed and disarmed times. When they made changes to the scheduling, they must have removed the disarmed option because it is assumed that if the system isn't armed, it is disarmed. That makes it easier, but I wish they would send out notice of changes... also. I wish they would spend more time eliminating flash and getting some better software.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's alwas been that an unscheduled time is disarmed. You can only schedule the Armed or custom modes, never the Disarmed.

And I totally agree about Flash.