Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro scheduling and geofencing stopped working

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
blindkarma
Guide
Guide
I have the Arlo Pro 3-pack from Costco + two add-on Arlo Pro 2 cameras. The system has been operating well for a year. Three months ago I started using geofencing when away from home and it deactivates when I return. When home, it uses the schedule to turn on at Midnight to 5AM. This has worked for three months, but last week it stopped. I realized geofencing was no longer turning on when I left home. Somehow geofencing had been turned off, but I did not do it intentionally. I turned geofencing again two days ago and receive alerts that it activates and deactivates properly. However, the cameras started detecting my motion during the day when they should be off. Also when my dog barked, the detection activated when it should be off per the schedule . All the scheduled settings are still shown correctly, but the detection mode is on when it should be off. The clock on my iPhone X is showing the correct time as well. So why is the scheduling not working? Or is it geofencing that screwed up the schedule?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Restart the base and see if that helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Restart the base and see if that helps.

blindkarma
Guide
Guide
Yes, I did that and it now works. Not sure how it becomes out of sync, but that fixes the problem.