Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro scheduled times for each camera

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Quinman
Follower
Follower

I think I have read the manual and I still do not see a place where I can set the front porch for a specific time (24 hours) and the backyard for Midnite to 8AM. I have 4 cameras but I want to record schduled times for each camera, every time I change it changes ALL of them. I am stuck, ready to forget it and just go 8 hours a day on all of them.

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

You will need to use the Schedule mode and in the schedule your recording modes.

You can't control the cameras individually. You must use recording modes.

Say from midnight til 8am, all of your cameras should be active. You could schedule the ARMED mode from midnight to 8am.
Then you could schedule a custom mode you make where only the front porch camera(s) are active. Don't make a rule for the backyard camera(s) in this custom mode. Then schedule this mode from 8am til midnight.

I guess the first thing to do is create the custom modes you need to suit each time of the day. If you need more help, give us more details of each camera and when each camera should function and I can be more specific with a workflow for you to get you set up

Coyote9269
Aspirant
Aspirant

Create new modes. What ever camera you add to that mode will be active in that mode. For example I have a mode that monitors two cameras my drive way and my front door. When I am in that mode those are the only 2 active cameras. You can further create rules in that mode where one camera can trip the other camera to help eliminate blind spots on the motion coverage.