Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro last camera does not sync

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Rsb4555
Follower
Follower

I connected a few cameras already tothe base station and everything works ok. however the last camera doe snot seem to connect. i dont get any lights blinking like the others. any suggestions. I check ed the battery andeverything is charged.

4 REPLIES 4
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Try synching the last one while it is plugged into the charger.

Seniorslo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Everything worked good one month. (6 month ago) Than I disconect base unit and cameras. When I tried today to connect base unit and cameras cameras can not synchronise with base unit.  On base unit light is blinking, on cameras nothing blinks. I tried many times and I am very sad, that there is no informations about  troubles with synchronizing cameras. I have two cameras-nothing happens with both.  No blinking  lights on cameras. After some time on base unit yelow light turns in orange light. That is all. 

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Rsb4555 wrote:

I connected a few cameras already tothe base station and everything works ok. however the last camera doe snot seem to connect. i dont get any lights blinking like the others. any suggestions. I check ed the battery andeverything is charged.

Also, try taking the battery out and put back in and this time with a little force and make sure you see the blue light when you do and now try sync it by pressing the button once only not holding it. See if it helps.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you just turned the base off without pulling the batteries from the cameras, the batteries are dead.  The cameras woill keep trying to connect to the base which never responds and the batteries die.  Charge the cameras and try again.  You can also plug the camera in and sync while plugged in.