Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Fontavanilla
Follower
Follower

I recently installed two Arlo Pro cameras mounted outside my house. One facing the backdoor, and the other facing the back yard. They're both placed about 3 feet away from eachother. Whenever my Back Door cam detects motion and records, the Back Yard cam also detects motion and records without truly capturing anything moving at all. I tried lowering the sensitivity on the Back Yard camera but that doesn't seem to fix the problem. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

1 REPLY 1
brh
Master
Master

@Fontavanilla

In the app go to Mode > Armed > Rules and edit the rule for the Back Door cam. If Motion is Detected on Back Door cam > If the Following - Back Door Cam - Motion is Detected Then Do the Following - Back Door cam - Record Video.

Mode > Armed > Rules and edit the rule for the Back Yard cam. If Motion is Detected on Back Yard cam > If the Following - Back Yard Cam - Motion is Detected Then Do the Following - Back Yard cam - Record Video.

Most likely you have one of the rules selecting the wrong camera. On the edit page there is a drop down box with a down arrow where you can select the camera you wish to record video on.

Brian