Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bupin
Aspirant
Aspirant

After working for a couple off years without problems when I try to connect from the App in 2 different mobile devices, I can log in but I receive on the screen where the cam windows are placed the message "your device appears to be off line"... I checked the connections to the router, I switch on-off several times router and basis station, but it persist... the router/internet works fine... the internet light in the basis station is green or blinking green, never amber... the only issue that I remember is that a couple of days ago I activated the two steps verification. I am not sure if the cam were working since I stayed st home due to the lockdown

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bupin
Aspirant
Aspirant
I solved the problem, I went to the web and reinstalled my basic station as a new one. I should also synchronise all my cams. Important, it WAS NOT needed to reset the basic station to the factory configuration.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First test it via the web to eliminate the app issue...  https://my.arlo.com

If it works, I'd delete the app and reinstall then test again.

( i found the 2 step to be a pain, went back to a real secure pw )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Bupin
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried via web, same problem "the basis station is offline "
So the problem is not the App
Bupin
Aspirant
Aspirant
I solved the problem, I went to the web and reinstalled my basic station as a new one. I should also synchronise all my cams. Important, it WAS NOT needed to reset the basic station to the factory configuration.