Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro one of 6 cameras images will not refresh, will not resync

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MVOB43
Follower
Follower

I have an ARLO pro system - base station and 6 cameras.  All functioning well but for one camera.  Recently, at recharge, that failing camera's image froze in App, the App exhibited that the failing camera remained "plugged in for recharge" when it wasn't, and the failing camera's image would not refresh.  I tried removing that failing camera's battery for 10 seconds and replacing it, no sync and no change to that previously described status.  I purchased a new battery, installed it in failing camera, no sync and no change to that previously described status.  I then deleted the failing Camera in the App and initiated a new sync for it with base station.  Pressed sync on base station, all good, flashing green.  Pressed sync on failing camera, no reaction whatsoever.  I then inserted camera charger into the failing camera and all the infra-red lights on camera flash, on and off, constantly.  I pressed sync on base station, all good, falshing green.  I press sync on camera, infra-red lights stop flashing constantly, no blue light/ life/ or response from Arlo Pro camera.  HELP!     

1 REPLY 1
brh
Master
Master

@MVOB43

Sounds like a defective camera to me. Contact Customer Service at the green banner near the bottom of this page.

With the battery firmly inserted, when you plug in the power cable the blue light in the camera should blink rapidly for a few seconds indicating that the camera has power. 

Brian