Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro not responsive. Amber light blinks twice when connecting battery. Tried complete reset.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
trikko
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the firmware up to date. One of the camera was not responsive so I removed the battery and charged it but still no response. I thought maybe disconnecting it from the base and redo everything again. I did a complete reset and connected all the cameras except this one. The batteries are charged and I used Netgear chargers. When I connect the battery, it will initially have a blue LED and then disappear after that amber light blinks twice. I went through community page and saw similar issues and tried all the methods mention there but still no help. I have tried with all the batteries, the newer ones and with the ones installed on other cameras. 

I would appreciate your assistance.

8 REPLIES 8
trikko
Aspirant
Aspirant

I forgot to mention that pressing the sync button on the camera has no response. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@trikko wrote:

I forgot to mention that pressing the sync button on the camera has no response. 

Those batteries are working fine in the other cameras?  Just not on this one?

trikko
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes they are working Absolutely fine. There is no issue on other camera
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@trikko wrote:
Yes they are working Absolutely fine. There is no issue on other camera

If you purchased this less than 12 months ago, then the camera is still covered by the warranty.  So you could contact support and ask for a warranty replacement.  https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/

Even if you aren't covered by warranty, you still might want to try support next.

trikko
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, I will contact the support. 

jcrain
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi there, did you get a response to this issue? I have exactly the same problem and can't find a way to resolve it. Just one out my eight cameras. Cheers, J

trikko
Aspirant
Aspirant

I manage to speak to Carlo support team and they were planning to replace the camera but that never happened. I have given ups since customer support is not good.

jcrain
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sorry to hear that, thanks for the reply.