Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro geofencing not working

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jk123
Follower
Follower

I have had the Arlo Pro with 4 cameras for about a month.  Everything works well with the exception of geofencing.  I have read many of the posts regarding this issue but do not see an answer yet.  I called for support and got someone who barely spoke Enmglish and obviously was searching through the manual trying to find answers.  No help.  My issue is that when I activate geofencing, the system identifies both my phone and my wife's phone as being withion the home zone but the system arms anyway.  I have rebooted, reinstalled, basically done everything i can think of but nothing changes.  I notice that Netgear has not really given any useful information on this issue over the past few months.  Anyone have any insight?

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Consider refreshing your enabled devices. Disable all listed devices, save and then enable the devices again.

Log in to your Arlo Account (the primary) and navigate to Mode > select your Arlo system > edit Geofencing > click "Enabled devices". Toggle all of the listed devices off and save. After you have finished saving, navigate back to "Enabled devices" and toggle all desired devices back on and save.

JamesC