Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro do I need to resync after charging battery?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Uhly101
Guide
Guide

Got the Arlo Pro charging hub, cool I can charge two at once.  Battery charges, light goes from amber to green,  yay! it's charged pop it out of charger, into Arlo Pro.  Log into Arlo Pro web interface, THIS ARLO DEVICE IS OFFLINE, what the heck, waiting, waiting, waiting... Never comes on.  Now what?  Any ideas?  Do I gotta re-sync it?  Very disappointing and frustrating Arlo.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Uhly101,

What is the LED behavior on the camera? Does the camera come back online if you try resyncing?

JamesC

Redmoonstar
Luminary
Luminary

@Uhly101 wrote:

Got the Arlo Pro charging hub, cool I can charge two at once.  Battery charges, light goes from amber to green,  yay! it's charged pop it out of charger, into Arlo Pro.  Log into Arlo Pro web interface, THIS ARLO DEVICE IS OFFLINE, what the heck, waiting, waiting, waiting... Never comes on.  Now what?  Any ideas?  Do I gotta re-sync it?  Very disappointing and frustrating Arlo.  Thanks.

This happened to me the first time I used my charging station, take the battery out of the camera for 10 secs then reinstall. Watch to see if the blue light flashes rapidly and then goes out. If it doesn't hit the sync button on your base station and see if that works. Hope this helps Monica.