Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro - charging fault. Tried unplugging and reconnecting. Also tried removing battery.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
nwoolley
Aspirant
Aspirant

Battery status was showing 21% so decided to recharge. Keep receiving a charging fault message with advice to unplug and reconnect from camera side  of the plug. Have done this to no avail, have also removed battery from camera - waited 30 seconds and replaced - fault persists, removed camera from base station and re-added device - fault still persists. Am using the same Arlo charger plug and connecting lead as I always do - anyone experienced same or have any ideas on how to solve?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nwoolley
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion. Bizarrely, I just tried the charger again today and all has worked fine! I thought I may have been experiencing the same fault  that others on this forum have reported though I hadn't been able to find a reported solution. Anyhow, all seems OK again now - thanks for your time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried charging another camera to verify that the charger is working properly? If that works, try swapping batteries around. 

nwoolley
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion. Bizarrely, I just tried the charger again today and all has worked fine! I thought I may have been experiencing the same fault  that others on this forum have reported though I hadn't been able to find a reported solution. Anyhow, all seems OK again now - thanks for your time.