Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Trag
Star
Star

It started yesterday. I cannot receive live streaming images from my 4 cameras. If motion detected they record fine. I use live 90% of time, so. I have reset base station to factory. reset router, and computer. Cannot see live from my phone either. I'm going to have to install a wired system. This has happened before, wish I could remember fix.

46 REPLIES 46
Valconi
Initiate
Initiate

I did as you said and it works perfect,thank you!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

jguerdat wrote:

The real issue is that browser's are starting to not support Flash.

Dang.  I hate it when people use inappropriate apostrophes, including myself.  Even if it was due to autocorrect. Bah!

banking
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just use Microsoft Edge browser and you do not have to worry about all the circus addins with the Chrome Browser, Chrome is less secured than the Microsoft Edge browser and this is why people keep having all these problems.

nascarnbronsfan
Tutor
Tutor

Then type in "chrome://flags" (no quotes) and search for flash -  - - where ???

nascarnbronsfan
Tutor
Tutor

never mind - I found the correct area

nascarnbronsfan
Tutor
Tutor

enableflash.jpg

mrbenl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you jguerdat just tried it and it worked like a charm... Smiley Happy

rceyewin
Aspirant
Aspirant
Worse issue is being tagged on rhis thread. Please stop replying to me. LOL. Thank you.
sogoodjazzie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks so much - funny thing is yesterday I applied all your fixes (enabling Flash back onto Chrome and also enabling "chrome://flags") and I was finally able go into LIVE MODE....TODAY when I hit the LIVE button the view completely grays out and all I see if a gray picture. Don't understand this at all.....it worked fine yesterday after applying the fixes and I even went back in a couple of times...today back to crap and a gray screen when I hit the LIVE BUTTON. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just tested with no problems.  Try restarting the browser, maybe even the computer.  Try a different browser.

banking
Aspirant
Aspirant

Someone had an example of the chrome::flags in this community with instructions that was the fix, it had something to do with your Flash in Chrome Browser and now my Chrome is working

okbelinda
Aspirant
Aspirant

where exactly do I go to type in theChrome:://flags?

bobt63
Aspirant
Aspirant

Right in the address bar just like you are typing in a website address

AncientFlower
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well I have tried everything, but still can't get any 'Live' Video.

I posted a thread entitled 'Videos will not play'.

I did check the 'Flash settings, but my windows 10 Chrome does not display the same details as the ones posted.

I have got: 

Allow sites to run Flash....          ...on

Ask first.................                    ....on

Block.....                     no sites added

Allow...  https://arlo.netgear.com:443

But I still can't get 'Live' Videos  !!!!

I also Re-Booted everything.

Please HELP, I have to go back to Yorkshire 36 hours and will not be able to access the Cameras from there.

ramarty
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was having a problem playing my Arlo Camera's on live in google chrome...  I followed the instructions given in the above answer by jguerdat  Guru.... and all is working again.....  Thanks....

jsabshinn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Lots of answers on lots of pages -BUT this worked. Thanks!

Raydaras
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried this. It did not fix the problem. What's next? I have one camera. Motion library records. LIVE viewing times out. Again, what do I do next? Thank you. 

banking
Aspirant
Aspirant

Then try using Microsoft Edge Browser on your computer no stupid addins to worry about.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use my directions above explicitly. No need to use workarounds

bblaze
Aspirant
Aspirant

The key for me was going to chrome://flags and enabling "Run all flash content..."   Thanks for the answer.  I've spent 3 weeks trying to figure this out.

CalTay
Tutor
Tutor

Jguerdat - RE Adobe Flash is the Culprit on Chrome psot from July 28, 2017

Exactly where do you type chrome://flags in order to search for flash?

bblaze
Aspirant
Aspirant

You type it were you would type a website address.  Hit return and the page will come up.  Search for the line concerning flash (about 30 down) and enable.