Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro cameras not working

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Komtstate
Initiate
Initiate

Really??  End of life??  I've spent so much money on these cameras and now they don't work?   And no customer service without a paid plan??    Bogus!!  I'm done with Arlo!! 

3 REPLIES 3
AikaneKai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yup, as soon as these die (which could be any moment), I'm done with Arlo.  They were good when I bought them, but they have gone nowhere but down since then.

I have been telling everyone I know, buy anything but Arlo, and I tell them why.  Deliver products and services, don't be surprised when no one wants your product any more.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Komtstate 

Can you provide more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing and I will do my best to assist you.

Thanks 

Komtstate
Initiate
Initiate

@ShayneS my cameras won't reccord.  I can click and see live video but they won't reccord or detect motion.  When I try to get support there is nothing available because I don't have a monthly plan.  I originally bought Arlo 5 years ago and had many friends get them too.  It's sad that they have changed for the worse over the years.  Now I will be forced to buy something new because they won't work anymore because someone decided to make them obsolete.  Costco will let me return the main package but what about all the extra mounts and solar panels and extra cameras I got over the years?  All junk.  Oh well.  The Nest cams I got last night seem to be better anyway with almost zero lag time.  My Arlo cams had some horrible lag time and I missed a lot of stuff.  Bye forever Arlo.