Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
64up
Follower
Follower

We have 3 cameras synched to the base station.  They are working but when I press settings on my phone, all I get is Getting Status, and it goes no further on all 3 cameras,  so I am unable to tell the battery power or any other information.  These 3 cameras were working fine until this week. ( I have only recently put new batteries so they are OK).

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @64up

Are you still receiving the getting status message on your phone? Do you receive the same message on the web browser?

Zoey12
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem, at least once a week the settings for each camera stops working and says "getting status"  it rotates between my smart phone and the online page. The same happens with the live video feed.   Arlo also freezes the live feed until you agree to accept the upgrades they send.  I wish they would stop messing with the system, that continually interfers with the 'security' I thought I was purchasing.  You NEVER get through to an actual person at customer support.  I wish I knew of the bad reputation this company had before I wasted money on there system.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Zoey12

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Zoey12
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo tech support doesn't exist or they purposefully ignore customers. I've already tried everything that people keep telling me to try over and over again. Emails aren't answered or the email link disappears as I'm typing. Live chat never connects, the phone number when dialed gives recording ' this number is not inservice'. I sent message on arlo Facebook page and some one sent teaser email with incident #, And i never heard back again. I've used the correct links and phone numbers. I wish I would have seen all the negative reviews before purchasing. So I'm done with this product when i find a better one.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Zoey12

Do you have a case number regarding this issue I can review?