Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Toledori
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have multiple Arlo Pro cameras within my house, and as of a week from today one of them is no longer responding. I took it down and connected it to the charger and I was only getting a double orange blink. I later change the battery with another camera that is currently working and is fully charged, but I still can not get this camera to load, to run, or anything. I even plugged it to the charger and it does not have a blue light. The battery from the camera that has not been responding is currently in one of the working cameras, charging just fine. And I can get the working camera to load and view live. Again, this other camera does not work, does not allow me to see live. And I do not get an error within Arlo App. It only shows me the last thing the camera recorded as its front page and nothing else. 

Any help please.

2 REPLIES 2
Nicolos
Aspirant
Aspirant
Two cameras now I bought the 3 camera system about 2 1/2 years ago
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

As always, if you have a hardware problem, you have to use official support by clicking on the Contact Support link at the bottom here. Hardware issues can be solved by using your warranty to get a replacement.