Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro base-station not connecting to internet

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
DIYDIN
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Guys,

Really need your help. I tried every thing from rebooting the router, rebooting the base station, resetting the base station, checking the ethernet cable(used that to connect to my laptop and my laptop had internet) , but with no luck, the base station of my arlo pro will not connect. The base station was working fine for teh last couple for months and suddenly today it stopped working. One thing that I can think of is that there was some outage at arlo today that gave me an error 'authentication server currently unavailable, try after XX:XX'. Really looking forward to you guys for help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon @Joel_Jax2018 and @DIYDIN,

As you may have seen, we have posted an update that this issue should now be resolved. We will continue to provide updates to that discussion as they become available. However, if you are still experiencing any issues related to the Base Station offline issue please feel free to reach out to me via private message and I'll be happy to continue troubleshooting this issue until it is resolved.  

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards,

Christine

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
DIYDIN
Aspirant
Aspirant

Currently i an sitting with one green line for power and teh remaining two are amber/orange.

Joel_Jax2018
Star
Star

I am having a same issue too.   The arlo server is down and dont know when are they going to be back up.  There is nothing wrong with my internet network.

Joel_Jax2018
Star
Star

same issue.  Green on power and the rest are yellow.

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon @Joel_Jax2018 and @DIYDIN,

As you may have seen, we have posted an update that this issue should now be resolved. We will continue to provide updates to that discussion as they become available. However, if you are still experiencing any issues related to the Base Station offline issue please feel free to reach out to me via private message and I'll be happy to continue troubleshooting this issue until it is resolved.  

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards,

Christine

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
DIYDIN
Aspirant
Aspirant
Its working now! Thanks!