Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro and Base Station worked great for 3 years. Now live video won't work. Contacted support.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DDegler
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 1 base station and 1 arlo pro camera that worked great for 3 years, i brought home from work 2 more of the same camera and synced each camera with base and no live video. both cameras doing everything except live video. Jumped on live chat with arlo support and after 2 hours of do this and do that now none of my cameras work, i install video cameras every day at work so i have done everything they told me even before they told me to do it. im looking for some help with this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It rather sounds like you need to punt and start fresh. Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices. Note all settings, modes, rules, schedule, etc. to speed the rebuild.

DDegler
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have done everything possible to get cameras working, with no good result, i have been installing cameras for 30 years and this has to be the worst! most of the issues i have at work are based upon the server the devices use. Tech support has not given me any ways to correctly resolve this problem. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

One thing that you may not have mentioned is WHY there's no live view. There have been a large number of recent complaints about a message indicating that AC power has been removed/create zones is blocking the live view button. Is this what's happening to you? If so, all you can do is wait for a fix and use the Contact Support link at the bettom here to voice your complaint along with everyone else's.