Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro & Pro 2

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Carol_Niven
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well you just couldn't leave well enough alone could you?  Ever heard of if it ain't broke don't fix it?  My android app now tells me all my arlo cameras are no longer synced with the base yep the app pinged me when something disturbed one of the cameras and when I went to look at what disturbed it I was greeted with cannot find devices after it had displayed all the cameras including the one that had triggered was marked a minute ago.  Hit library to see what it was.  What base station and no cameras detected.  Really?  Yet the pc based website shows that all cameras plus the base station are working just fine and I can turn any camera I choose into live mode and back again.  What have you done this time.  You make us use the app and block us from using a browser to look at the videos on a phone and then you do that!  Get your act together!  Last time was bad enough with the hardware code upgrade that made my cameras chew batteries and sets were lasting less than one day.  At $60/set times 2 cameras times 6 sets what a joke!--NOT!  The promised replacement batters as promised by your support department have never appeared either.  You're pathetic!

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Carol_Niven,

What did you speak about with support regarding batteries? Do you have a case number I can review?