Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro always freezes, need to restart phone, battery loses charge fast

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
vmillie1
Follower
Follower

My name is Millie Velazquez and we have purchased 4 of your Arlo Pro cameras I am sorry to say this system sucks, I have an elderly mom at home who has fallen several times, she fell last week and ended up in the hospital for a week, your system always freezes, or it stops working altogether I have to turn my phone off and restart it again, the batteries lose charge after 4 to 5 days, I had to buy extra batteries just to keep them charged and they are not cheap. 

Where do you guys get this product from? I go into the library to check it and there are times when I have to reboot my phone again before I can look to see what has happened.  There are times when the camera kicks me out and keeps asking for my password another flaw in the system The product I have had this system for about 6 to 7 months. 

How long do these cameras work for before we have to replace them. Please advise what we can do to rectify this issue.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey vmillie1,

I removed your email address and address for security reasons. With the multiple problems you're experiencing with your Arlo Pro, don't hesitate to contact our support team here: Arlo Support.

You could also try the following below to see if this can help you further:

• Log out of the Arlo app, uninstall the app, restart your phone device, and re-install the app to see if that helps. Also try checking on the web client on your computer to see if you're experiencing the same problem.
  • Log out of your account from all devices that you have logged on to. If you want to share your account with multiple people, try using the grant access option: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?
  • To extend your battery life on your Arlo Pro camera, read this article: How can I extend my Arlo camera's battery life?