Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Won't record

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Dibs2992
Follower
Follower

I have had my camera in place for almost a year with no issues. After coming home today I noticed I did not receive a notification that it detected movement like it usually does, even though it is definitely still on, because the night vision lights up when I come into view. It hasnt been recording either and yes it is set to "armed" mode and should be recording for 10 seconds and sending me alerts.

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Dibs2992

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I do not want to suggest anything you may have previously performed.

MinM
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Got the same problem. Arlo pro wont record anything anymore.

steps I have taken:

reset the whole system

deleted the camera and added again

deleted the base station and reinstalled it again.

new battery pack in camera

nothing seems to work

Jes20
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here on two separate houses. I’ve also recharged,reset system and removed and re-added each camera but they still don’t work. On one system 2 cameras won’t allow me to view video when I press play but they synced fine. I’m guessing it’s a software update that recently got pushed out since I can’t believe most all my cameras on two separate systems decided to break on the same day...

What do we do now? These systems are past the 1 year mark...

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Jes20
Aspirant
Aspirant

I read through support articles but did not call support however I did do another restart with the cameras right next to the base station today and then are now working. I did this before but it didn’t work in the past so I have no idea what made it work today. Anyway I had a few days with no cameras but all is back to normal.