Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Follower

Arlo Pro Will Not Sync To Station

Hello,

One of my arlo pro cameras stopped sending signal to the base station so I removed it and went to try and re-sync it to the station and it will not sync.  I fully charged the camera and the camera blinked blue to signal it was on.  But when I press the sync button on the top of the camera, it does not blink blue like it is supposed to.  It just doesnt do anything at all.  I checked other cameras to rule out the base station and they worked.  It doesnt matter how long I try to hold the button down. aside from initially powering it on, no lights will come on and it will not sync again.  Please help?

Model: VMC3030|Arlo Smart Home Security - Add-on Camera
Message 1 of 5
Aspirant

Arlo Pro Will Not Sync To Station

@Egunna wrote:

Hello,

One of my arlo pro cameras stopped sending signal to the base station so I removed it and went to try and re-sync it to the station and it will not sync.  I fully charged the camera and the camera blinked blue to signal it was on.  But when I press the sync button on the top of the camera, it does not blink blue like it is supposed to.  It just doesnt do anything at all.  I checked other cameras to rule out the base station and they worked.  It doesnt matter how long I try to hold the button down. aside from initially powering it on, no lights will come on and it will not sync again.  Please help?

Message 2 of 5
Guru

Re: Arlo Pro Will not Sync to station

Reinsert the battery to reset the camera and try again. Be sure to only briefly press the base sync button briefly - don't hold it.
Message 3 of 5
Aspirant

Re: Arlo Will not Sync to station

I held for 2 seconds then held top of Arlo for 2 seconds and waited 1 min to connect.  Still not working.

Kathy

Message 4 of 5
Guru

Re: Arlo Will not Sync to station

Don't hold the base sync button for 2 seconds. Just briefly press it so the base Camera LED starts blinking.
Message 5 of 5