Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Egunna
Follower
Follower

Hello,

One of my arlo pro cameras stopped sending signal to the base station so I removed it and went to try and re-sync it to the station and it will not sync.  I fully charged the camera and the camera blinked blue to signal it was on.  But when I press the sync button on the top of the camera, it does not blink blue like it is supposed to.  It just doesnt do anything at all.  I checked other cameras to rule out the base station and they worked.  It doesnt matter how long I try to hold the button down. aside from initially powering it on, no lights will come on and it will not sync again.  Please help?

4 REPLIES 4
kc260
Aspirant
Aspirant

@Egunna wrote:

Hello,

One of my arlo pro cameras stopped sending signal to the base station so I removed it and went to try and re-sync it to the station and it will not sync.  I fully charged the camera and the camera blinked blue to signal it was on.  But when I press the sync button on the top of the camera, it does not blink blue like it is supposed to.  It just doesnt do anything at all.  I checked other cameras to rule out the base station and they worked.  It doesnt matter how long I try to hold the button down. aside from initially powering it on, no lights will come on and it will not sync again.  Please help?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Reinsert the battery to reset the camera and try again. Be sure to only briefly press the base sync button briefly - don't hold it.
kc260
Aspirant
Aspirant

I held for 2 seconds then held top of Arlo for 2 seconds and waited 1 min to connect.  Still not working.

Kathy

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Don't hold the base sync button for 2 seconds. Just briefly press it so the base Camera LED starts blinking.