Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Video Will Not Play On Iphone

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ddougl7502
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro will not play video on my Iphone. It will play on my computer (windows) but not Iphone. I have 2 other cameras that are older Arlo's (not Arlo Pro) but have no problem with them. I tried re-setting camera on the base station, but still same problem. I've had my Arlo Pro for almost a year with no problem.

5 REPLIES 5
migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary

Are you using the app?
Video will not play from website on iphone due to use of flash.

Are you getting some type of error message?

Streak2
Master Master
Master

If you are using the Iphone XS series of phone then there was previously an issue relating to video playback. This was resolved by updating the phone to the latest version of IOS.

ddougl7502
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I'm using the app. I rebooted the base station a few hours ago and now its working fine. A couple of days ago, I re-sync'd my camera and rebooted the base station, but it still wouldn't play. This has been going on for over a week. I appreciate your input and assistance.

ddougl7502
Aspirant
Aspirant
Still having problems playing video. All I get is the first frame of the video. Most of the videos take up to 48 hours before I can view them or upload. I am using Apple iPhone 5S. Only have problems with Arlo pro. Two older Arlos are no problem.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ddougl7502

Have you contacted customer support regarding this issue? I have provided the link for you below.

Arlo Tech Support