Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
buzztok
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, When I look at video captured on my usb drive shot by the Arlo Pro, the audio is there, but the video is blurry, and not viewable. The video on my original Arlo cameras are ok. Is there an adjustment that I need to make to the Arlo Pro cameras to fix?

Arlo Pro Model
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
throwaway-bye
Aspirant
Aspirant

Install VLC player on system where you plan to watch videos. View the video using VLC player.

Good Luck!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Video quality relies on the WiFi signal quality. Maybe you happen to have a camera in a poor location by bad luck. Move the camera closer and see if quality improves.

buzztok
Aspirant
Aspirant

jguerdat wrote:

Video quality relies on the WiFi signal quality. Maybe you happen to have a camera in a poor location by bad luck. Move the camera closer and see if quality improves.

I don't think it is the WiFi signal since I am able to see the videos on the Arlo App clearly.  

throwaway-bye
Aspirant
Aspirant

Install VLC player on system where you plan to watch videos. View the video using VLC player.

Good Luck!!

buzztok
Aspirant
Aspirant

throwaway-bye wrote:

Good Luck!!

That worked!!  I wonder why I have to view video from the Arlo Pro using this method, but not the videos from the original Arlo?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try a different browser.  It's likely related.