Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Systems switched to disarm after Techs did something to Arlo Servers

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
SedonaCams45
Follower
Follower

On 4/13/23 around 9:45AM multiple people that have Arlo systems in Arizona including myself had their systems switched to "disarm".  Thinking it was some sort of weird issue, people tried rebooting their Arlo systems and devices and then finally checking with Arlo support today 4/14/23.  I saw that the systems were inexplicably switch to disarm.  For this to happen across different accounts of different people that would mean that it would have to be Arlo tech support staff that have access to do things like that.  The fix was easy, we just had to arm the systems again but the crappy part is that these camera systems are being used to catch potential crimes.  It is not that intuitive for people to figure out right away why their systems would not be recording.  This caused needless tech support cases.  So when doing maintenance make sure not to disarm the cameras in people's accounts.  People rely on these cameras to catch crimes and watch their properties.  I hope this message is seen by the right people.

0 REPLIES 0