Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
seturner98
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

I cannot get the Arlo Pro Speaker Volume Control Slider Switch to "stick."  No matter where I move the slider switch, it is always back at ZERO when I return to check the Device Settings for the Camera. This is the case on all 4 cameras and whether I try to set it from the iOS App or the PC Application.

There appears to be no SAVE button applicable to making this setting "stick," and I can see none anywhere in the Menu stream. Others have complained about too-low Speaker Volume, but my problem is I can't even get the Slider Switch to move off of ZERO and stay there on any of the cameras!

Can anyone please advise how to make the Speaker Volume Slider Switch work on the Arlo Pro Camera?

Thanks,
Steve

5 REPLIES 5
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Are you trying this on the phone app. or the PC site arlo.netgear.com ?

On the PC I can get it to stick. Although at first it gives me a NaN% and then does allow me to drag the slider. As the slider is dragged , please wait pops up showing the change being saved.

However when you go back it shows as zero.

When I check using the Android app. the speaker volume setting is correct.

It seems that there is a display refresh issue with the PC site.

seturner98
Tutor
Tutor

Good catch. Thanks for the reply.  The answer is both,... sorta.  I tried it with both the PC Application and the iPhone application and got the same problem on both.   However, after "setting" them with the PC, I now see that although they show ZERO on the PC application, the iPhone now shows them in the right spots.  I will have to test to see if they really have speaker volume or not.

Thanks much for the help!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The engineering team is aware of this issue and is working toward a resolution. I will post an update as soon as I have more information on this issue.

JamesC

Gramie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Latest updates and cameras turn on by themselves regarless of windows - IOS or Android    THIS IS A MESS we keep getting notices all day long if someone is at home - there are six or seven getting notices and the only way to stop them is to turn off the base station.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gramie,

Do you have a schedule set for your cameras, or possibly the Geofencing feature? These are the only things that would cause the modes to change automatically.

JamesC