Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Andrejar
Initiate
Initiate
My new arlo pro base station has some issues
One of the most relevant is that now all of sudden the option to create a Mode that triggers the siren has disappeared.
The other thing that has happened is that without any apparent reason it shows me as if I had 4 cameras instead of the two I have.
Lastly every now and then it show me as if one of the cameras was offline.

Has anybody experienced either of these issues, I need help. Returning the cameras and base station is not the easiest option for me.
2 REPLIES 2
BansheeRider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Andrejar wrote:
My new arlo pro base station has some issues
One of the most relevant is that now all of sudden the option to create a Mode that triggers the siren has disappeared.
The other thing that has happened is that without any apparent reason it shows me as if I had 4 cameras instead of the two I have.
Lastly every now and then it show me as if one of the cameras was offline.

Has anybody experienced either of these issues, I need help. Returning the cameras and base station is not the easiest option for me.

Are you using the app? There are many issues with the app right now.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use a browser in the meantime.  If you have to use a mobile browser, go to the login page (https://arlo.netgear.com) and use the browser menu to use the desktop version.  The lack of Flash will prevent live view and a few other things from working but most things will work fine.