Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Push to talk not working. No sound from camera but can hear audio feedback from camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
quikslipper
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good day! My Arlo Pro isn’t transmitting out sound from the camera when I go to the Push-to-talk feature on the Live feed. I can push and hold the microphone button on my screen (IPhone X) but when I talk into the phone during that hold of the mic button, nothing comes out the other end which is the Arlo Pro camera. I can hear audio feedback that the camera is picking up, but I cannot hear myself talk into my phone and therefore hear its feedback from the camera after transmission has been made from my mobile device. Please help! ps. My Arlo app is up to date in firmware and software AFAIK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
quikslipper
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fixed!!!

I had to check my permissions in my iPhone settings of the Arlo app and actually had a “microphone” not on. Silly me! But confirmed it works and it’s good. Thank you! I had to dig through multiple forums but finally got the answer.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
quikslipper
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fixed!!!

I had to check my permissions in my iPhone settings of the Arlo app and actually had a “microphone” not on. Silly me! But confirmed it works and it’s good. Thank you! I had to dig through multiple forums but finally got the answer.