Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
shmirr
Aspirant
Aspirant
As of around two days ago, my Arlo Pro is not storing any footage. I have not seen it actively record anything either. I have turned the camera off and back on. I restarting the base station via the App. I turn the base station off over night and it still is not working. Any help I can get would be great! Thank you!

V/r
Amir
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@shmirr wrote:
Yes I can manually record. I’ve had it for about a year and it’s always recorded on motion. Lately, it isn’t recording everything. It will go days without recording and then record a few days and then stop...etc

You might want to contact support. https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Can you live stream the camera?

If so, did you try making a manual recording?

Is the base station mode set to "armed"?

You might also want to try the motion detection test.

shmirr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the reply @StephenB
Yes, both of those work. I even wiped the face of the camera to make sure it was ‘too dirty.’ It is armed.

I tried the motion test. (Thank you for that suggestion). It wasn’t activating as I walked by. I calibrated it and it worked for a few days and now it’s not working again....

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@shmirr wrote:

I tried the motion test. (Thank you for that suggestion). It wasn’t activating as I walked by. I calibrated it and it worked for a few days and now it’s not working again....

But you can still manually record?

Does it never record on motion, or just not always?

shmirr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I can manually record. I’ve had it for about a year and it’s always recorded on motion. Lately, it isn’t recording everything. It will go days without recording and then record a few days and then stop...etc
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@shmirr wrote:

You might want to contact support. https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx