Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
chrdur2745
Guide
Guide

I installed an Arlo Pro Camera system in my mothers home yesterday and when I try to speak over my computer or the Arlo app I can talk to my mom but I cannot hear her speak back. I have to stop and hit the live button again in order to hear her.  Then I hit the talk button again, I can speak to her but I am not able to hear anything.

I have the same Arlo system in my house but do not have this problem. What can I do to fix this problem?

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

chrdur2745 wrote:

I installed an Arlo Pro Camera system in my mothers home yesterday and when I try to speak over my computer or the Arlo app I can talk to my mom but I cannot hear her speak back. I have to stop and hit the live button again in order to hear her.  Then I hit the talk button again, I can speak to her but I am not able to hear anything.

I have the same Arlo system in my house but do not have this problem. What can I do to fix this problem?

I believe this may be a known issue... the fix ( tho temp )  is to try and toggle off the mic only..it works for me for the camera audio to return

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Morten-Kroejby
Apprentice
Apprentice

yes i have the same issue, it came when i updated my arlo app on my iphone. Before updating, it worked but with 3-4 sec. delay......

GET IT FIXED NETGEAR !

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Engineering is currently investigating this issue. I will post an update as soon as I have more information.  

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new iOS version of the Arlo Mobile app is available for download. Please make sure to update the latest iOS version. You can see the release notes here: Release Notes - iOS App 2.4.2 - 14th June 2017

JamesC

002ten
Star
Star
The 2way mic is still not working on Tmobile LTE after the 2.4.2 update.
chrdur2745
Guide
Guide
I download is The new iOS app on June 16 and it did not correct the problem. I still cannot hear once I speak in app and release button.