Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Live Video Stuttering

Discussion stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 11 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
Hobbitgirl
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had my Arlo Pro camera 3 plus the base station for over a year. I have loved them and have sold numerous friends on them getting them. Since the June 6, 2018 update my live video is stuttering horridly. I went from flawless video to breaking up pixelated video. Motion detected playback is clear. No new equipment is in my WiFi network, same speed, same router and everything. The difference is the update. Anyone else having this problem. Yes i’ve unplugged and Restarted everything before I posted here.

26 REPLIES 26
Session8
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was having the same exact issues as far as lag(up to 20 seconds) and audio chopiness during live feed but I just noticed that it has been fixed for me for a few days now. I am only getting a max 2 second lag and audio is 100% clear now.  I was getting a "Token expired" error on my mobile app(android) which forced me to login with my password(I normally use fingerprint)  I had to reset my password since I forgot.  I just checked the version and I am on 2.6.3_23000  released 11/20/18.    So it must have been fixed with either the new mobile app release or firware update for the cameras.  

402tech
Aspirant
Aspirant
I don’t know what Netgear finally fixed overnight last night with Arlo, but the severe live view stuttering I’ve also had since June 2018 mysteriously disappeared last night with no changes in my network setup. Poof. Gone. Completely skip free live view now.