Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dennikro
Aspirant
Aspirant

When trying to view my camera feeds online or via the app, I noticed the sound was cuitting in and out and then noticed on another feed, it was actually the whole video and sound because something on camaera froze and then resumed.  Oddly enough when looking at library recordings there is no stoppage at all of video or audio.  I have an event coming up this weekend where people will be watching the live feeds and this is rather concerneing.  I have powered down the base station and reset the router to no avail.  This is happening on all four of the cameras I have.

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Dennikro,

What firmware is the base station and cameras currently running? Have you moved any devices or your router/base station closer together. it sounds like there may be some interference suddenly occurring.

Dennikro
Aspirant
Aspirant

The base station is on firmware 1.12.0.0_27099 and the 4 cameras I have are on 1.092.0.19_26228.  I did recently move them to a new location and all of them are closer together to the base station than they were in the original configuration.  It is to be noted however that since I posted the original question, the feed seems to have stabilized with only a few minor interruptions throughout the day.