Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JMCFAN
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have one camera that recently is going through a battery in 2 days...   It is not recording.  I am gettin no recording from it unless I test it by waking by.  Have tried 3 different batteries with same result.???

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Move the camera close to the base for testing. Any better?

JMCFAN
Aspirant
Aspirant

I wil try that....but its been the same location for a year and never done this...    can weather effect it..?  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Cold weather certainly affects batteries but usually only in small amounts unless REALLY cold (well below 0F). You can also try removing the camera from Settings, My Devices and resync to see if that helps.

JMCFAN
Aspirant
Aspirant

Will try that as well.  Also just bougth a new camera for another location...will swap and see if it follows as well

Redmoonstar
Luminary
Luminary

I had the same issue with two of my camera's and one was connected to a solar panel. I only started having an issue after 8 months. I contacted support in Australia via live chat and explained what steps  I had taken and both camera's were deemed to be defective and both were replaced. Both are working Ok now. Maybe contact support if you are still within warranty.