Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro HD camera sensitivity

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jasonone
Aspirant
Aspirant
So I’ve done everything under the sun to fix my sesativity on my camera. I have 5 cameras hooked up and the new HD picks up grass blowing on the ground. I’ve reset the base unit,I’ve taken out the battery, etc. I’m unable to create a zone because I don’t have power. Anyone else having the same problem?
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you edited your modes and rules to reduce the sensitivity setting? That's how you make the adjustment. You may need to create custom modes so different times of the day can use different sensitivity settings. WHen done, you can automate the switching by using the schedule.

Jasonone
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes tried that. Problem is when I adjust the setting it doesn’t pick up the area I want covered. Arlo team must of went through another vendor or changed something within the camera. . All my other cameras work fine but this new HD is horrible! I notice now you can create zones but you need to be hardwired to do that. I don’t have that option
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jasonone,

You might try adjusting the location of the camera slightly, different angles and positions can yield different results. Be sure to take a look at these positioning tips for best performance: How do I position my Arlo Wire-Free or Arlo Pro Wire-Free camera?

JamesC