Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
PK02116
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is a new problem with my system in that GeoFencing does not align with how I have it set up.  From what I can remember when I installed the system a few months ago, it worked fine.  When I am home it suppose to default to “Schedule”.  Regardless, the system changes to Disarmed even though the schedule calls for one or both cameras to be activated.  I looked through all of the other posts and they talk about resetting the system, all of which I have done.  So when I am home as I am now, the system just sent me a text after I restarted the system that told me Geofencing has me in “Home”. I checked my system setup and “Home” defaults to “Schedule”.  At this time “Schedule” says the system should be set for “Gate Camera”.  But when I look at the status on the app, is is “Disarmed” which is never an option for either “Schedule” or “Geofencing”.  I’m stuck as to where else to look or what else to do.  My only resort at the moment is to leave the system in “Armed” all of the time, which is not really what I want to do.  Thoughts, suggestions?  Thanks!!!

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

PK02116,

If you set the system to "Schedule" and take Geofencing completely out of this scenario, is the schedule behaving as you would expect?

JamesC

PK02116
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, that seems to function.