Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Full Screen Minimize Not Working On Iphone

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Transnat
Aspirant
Aspirant

I believe there may have been a software upgrade because without notice, the app settings and appearance of the Arlo features on my IPhone seemed to change.

Since this time, whenever we leave the house and i wish to view the cameras (we always have one particular camera positioned on our dogs bed so that we can keep and eye on her), I maximise the screen view to see our dog better, however, I am now unable to minimise it afterwards? I then have to close the app and log back in.

There does not seem to be a minimise tool function anymore on the screen, unless i am just not seeing this?

Has anyone else had the same problem?

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Transnat

What version of the Arlo Mobile App are you using & What version of IOS is your Iphone running?

Transnat
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Shayne

Appreciate your interest in my problem.

The Arlo Mobile App version is 2.7.0. and the IOS is 12.1.2

Look forward to your reply.

Best Regards

migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary
I have the same set up as you, and mine works. There are two areows that appear on the top right corner. You may need need to tap the video for them to appear.
I usually hold my phone in vertical position, so when I tap the arrows ithe video goes into landscape. If you tap again, the arrows will appear and switch it back to portrait.

Mine is a iPhone 8 plus.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Transnat

Is this issue consistent, Does it only occur when you are on mobile data or does this appear on your home network as well?

Transnat
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Shayne

Sorry for the late reply.

What I have since discovered is that the minimizing tool is actually on the screen when it is maximized. You just can't access it because when you tap the iPhone screen to access it, an "Alarm Bar" appears right across the top of the screen, covering access to the minimizing tool?

Hope that makes sense?