Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Disarms itself when on schedule mode

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
xinepiom
Tutor
Tutor

I have 5 Arlo Pro cameras. When set to schedule or geofencing, they keep randomly disarming. The only way I can keep them armed is to manually choose ‘armed’ mode. I have deleted the schedule and added it again as well as verified the cameras are not linked to IFTTT and firmware is updated. Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6
Thyg0d
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have the same issue... It's been better this week but last weeks been a bit interesting.. 🙂

Specials
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue ... amongst others!

Someone broke something in the engine room Smiley Frustrated

xinepiom
Tutor
Tutor

It appears as though when on a schedule, the cameras are disarming at 12:01 am. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use a browser to set the schedule - it frequently works better. Make sure your stop time for late night is 11:59PM, not 12:00AM. Then start at 12:00AM for the early morning section.

Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy

Use of browser still required as android app still can’t distinguish between armed or disarmed. This seems to have become an unfixable problem, actual current mode not always properly displayed and misleading in the app.

JoeCymru
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I fixed this by force stopping the app clearing cache, uninstalling (on phone, not Play Store) and then reinstalling. If you have the problem fixed in the GUI then the issue is in the app. The Android app has struggled with the problem of not clearing properly after intentional changes or install / reinstall and upgrades for some time now.