Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Pro Cameras, Broadband Router change, now base station can't find cameras.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kevin999
Aspirant
Aspirant

Help please.  I have done everything support guides suggest.  Even had trouble after removing all devices and base station, even getting that back on.  Base Station now recognised, (so not router/ internet), but 2 cameras not.  I've removed batteries, put back in, done one camera at a time, done pushing button on rear of base station and then trying without just using button on top of camera, all usually work.  Nothing this time.  To get Base station back already unplugged, factory re-set etc.  I'm lost.  Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Kevin999 

Have you tried onboarding with a web browser?

Kevin999
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes have tried with browser and through App.  Other ideas please

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When pressing the base sync button, be sure to only briefly press it - don't hold it. If the LED is flashing, it's in sync mode.

Kevin999
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, yep I'm being good with that, camera flashes orange rapidly instead of blue.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you mean that the camera immediately rapidly flashes amber when pressing the camera sync button? The usual sequence is slow blue blink followed by rapid blue (if it synced) or rapid amber (if it failed to sync).

Kevin999
Aspirant
Aspirant

Trying for the umpteenth time, using laptop, using browser, finally it just decided to work.  a real nuisance to this point, but now ok.   Yes it was rapid amber flash previously as basestation didn't recognise cameras.   Also had ipad freeze at arlo log in for three days, that has now resolved a day later.  Thank you all those that tried to help, you helped keep me sane.

Kevin999
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes resolved.