Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jpierce1989
Follower
Follower

I own an Arlo Pro.  We have a home improvement project underway and I have been logging into My Arlo daily and snapping pictures mannually to track progress.  I just went to retrieve pictures from 3 weeks ago and My Arlo won't let me look back more than 8 days.  How do I retrieve photos I took dating back to late September?

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

jpierce1989 wrote:

I own an Arlo Pro.  We have a home improvement project underway and I have been logging into My Arlo daily and snapping pictures mannually to track progress.  I just went to retrieve pictures from 3 weeks ago and My Arlo won't let me look back more than 8 days.  How do I retrieve photos I took dating back to late September?

I assume you are on the Basic level service ... it is 7 rolling days of storage for free.

You should have been either 1 ) downloading them or 2) put in a USB speed stick over 10gb in the Pro base as the backups stay on the usb drive even tho the server storage is auto deleted.

If you really want them back there is one possible option tho it will cost you and MAY not work. It has worked at least 2x in the past.  Sign up for one month to a higher level either 30 or 60 days storage ( depending on how far you want to go back )

In the past the older files have been there for users that have done so ( not 100% it will still work as last time was 5 months ago )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------