Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Camera will not go into sync mode

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
bsunccgrd
Initiate
Initiate

Hi, I switched the battery in one of my arlo pro wireless cameras and it disconnected from the base station.  For the past month I've tried re-syncing it, changed the batteries back to the original, now fully charged ones, etc. and cannot get it to re-sync.  The camera itself doesn't seem to be going into sync mode, what I mean by this is that I push and hold the sync button on the camera for up to 20 seconds and the blue light never starts flashing.   The only time I see the blue light come on is when I insert the battery.  I've tried everthing I can think of including removing the battery for 2-3 days, removing the camera from my arlo via the app, nothing seems to work.  Anyone with a suggestion?

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Do not hold sync buttons....

remove batteries, reinstall... Quick press on base sync button and then quick press on camera.

Slow blue to start, Quick blue flash means it worked.

If NG, pull batteries, wait 5 mins, repeat.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
bsunccgrd
Initiate
Initiate

Tried this several times with different batteries....blue light blinks once when I insert it.  I tap sync on the base station then sync on the camera...nothing.  Blue light only comes on when the battery is first inserted.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @bsunccgrd

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support