Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
RonAlv
Tutor
Tutor

I purchased the Arlo Pro 4 camera set with base station on Friday 2/17/17. Since then, I have had support look at one of the camera's that continues to go offline. On 2/20/17, I have called support 3 times for this issue with the one camera that goes offline. Case# 28086116. We have tried from swapping battery packs, to just plugging in the usb cable for power, to disconnecting the camera and resnycing camera to base. While I really like the camera system, I am getting aggrivavted with having to continue to "reboot" my 4th camera. The other 3 are working just fine. 

If problem is not taken care of by 2/24/17, I will be forced to return the whole camera set, due to the fact that the person who robbed my house  8yrs. ago with my wife and 3 children in the house, is about to get released early from prison. I hope that Net Gear can help me out, because I really like the camera system.

Ron A.

7 REPLIES 7
LisaTahnee
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem with the offline .... I have not been able to get either of my cameras working ... frustrated! Do you have a phone number for support? Thank you
RonAlv
Tutor
Tutor

In the U.S, I called 1-408-638-3750, then listen for the prompts.

Ron A.

Robert-Scott
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the exact same problem. I bought a pack of 3, 2 work great 1 is a waste of time.

LisaTahnee
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you!!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Robert-Scott,

It sounds like it could be going offline due to poor signal strength or WiFi interference. To further isolate (temporarily) bring the camera close to the base station and test to see if you get the same results. Alternatively, you could try swapping the location of a working camera with the camera that is behaving poorly to see if the issue follows the camera or the location.

JamesC

Hanlan54
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have same problem bought 4 cam and three works one won't 25% not bad. Need help

RonAlv
Tutor
Tutor
Robert - Scott, the camera that is not working is less than 8 feet away from the base. My other 3 cameras that do work, are the farthest away from the base. As far as wifi issues, I have router1 set up on channel 1 on the 2.4 Ghz side which is in my basement. I have my wifi extender on the first floor which is on channel 6, and a second router that is strictly set up as an access point, is on channel 11. Therefore there is no bleedover on the devices.