Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Camera Alignment changed. Help?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Joshuac24v15
Initiate
Initiate

I have had my camera in service for about 3 week with no problem.  All of a sudden the camera picture changed.  It turns out I now need to aim my camera severely down and to the right to get a view straight ahead.  Almost as if the camera inside the unit has moved.  There does not appear to be anything loose inside the unit.  Has anyoine else had this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Joshuac24v15 wrote:

I have had my camera in service for about 3 week with no problem.  All of a sudden the camera picture changed.  It turns out I now need to aim my camera severely down and to the right to get a view straight ahead.  Almost as if the camera inside the unit has moved.  There does not appear to be anything loose inside the unit.  Has anyoine else had this problem?

Did you use camera positioning to aim it or the video stream.  If the latter, check the video settings in device settings to make sure it didn’t somehow get pinched and zoomed off to one corner.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Joshuac24v15 wrote:

Did you use camera positioning to aim it or the video stream.  If the latter, check the video settings in device settings to make sure it didn’t somehow get pinched and zoomed off to one corner.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is it possible that a squirrel or bird somehow physically moved the camera?

Joshuac24v15
Initiate
Initiate

Yep. That was it. I couldn’t make the adjustment on my mobile device. I logged in online and reset pan/zoom and it’s back to normal.

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Joshuac24v15 wrote:
Yep. That was it. I couldn’t make the adjustment on my mobile device. I logged in online and reset pan/zoom and it’s back to normal.

Glad it worked.