Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Battery Life Warning With No Mobile

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
AshTray900
Luminary
Luminary

This may sound stupid, but i have an arlo system i am using that i dont want constant notifications, or even the app, im happy with web interface and 256GB flash drive storage.

I have email alerts on my custom mode turned off so i dont have to get alerted everytime i walk around, and i dont like the mobile app.

So heres the question???  how will i know when my arlo's battery is getting low, does an indicator pop up on the camera needing charged, or will it email me with the name ive assigned to the camera? or do i simply have to keep rechecking the web to see the status?'

It would be nice to just let it go about its buisiness, i live in a pretty safe neighborhood, and just go back to video footage if someone ran over my mailbox, or damaged my property etc, i think the regular alarm system will do fine to run them out as soon as it fires off so these are basically just so i can go back and see what happened, like neighbor hitting mailbox, contractor tearing up something, proof for insurance claims yada yada yada, or to grab photos of somebody after a break in attempt. dont want to monitor it constantly, just need to know what to look for so i know when too charge them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary

Netgear will send you an email.  This will be the email you used to set up your account.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary

Netgear will send you an email.  This will be the email you used to set up your account.