Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Base Not Connecting (amber middle light) VMB4000

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KevinH2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo pro base not connecting. 

everything was working fine until briefly lost power when my battery backup device (cyberpower 1500va) 

was switched off momentarily

arlo pro base model VMB4000

1st light green, 2nd amber, 3rd light green. I’ve read through the threads and have tried everything…

I’ve spent hours on these cameras since I’ve already had to return one from my 4 pack that wouldn’t sync. (and currently have another one offline before this happened…but that’s another issue)

System is fully installed and taking down the cameras to re sync will only make me wonder why this system is being sold as a security system. Please tell me there’s another solution. Not even two months and I’m up and down ladders.

I’ve been babysitting the system since purchasing. This very well could be the straw that breaks the camels back. Such a nice product but it’s not ready as a security system imo.

I’ve tried power off both the hub and my router in every imaginable combination.

netgear genie router model c7100v

router gave hub an ip address and it shows as an attached device but still an amber middle light.

I still get motion notifications but app shows cams as offline and no video.

I am exhausted from this system if someone can help it’d be appreciated. 

Sorry about the tone but spent a lot of money.

xfinity internet 100 mobs 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Is it working now? There was a major server outage over the last 24h but it seems to have been fixed now

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Is it working now? There was a major server outage over the last 24h but it seems to have been fixed now