Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
yoyodiyo
Aspirant
Aspirant

So my Netgear p/n 332-10893-01 power adapter has failed. How do I get another one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Just be aware that a Qualcom charger that supports quick charging will work... tho the plug may or may not phyiscally fit ( some are to wide  to fit in the opening of the Pro )

The usb adapter needs to output 5 and 9v ( to both run and charge the battery pack )

Amazon has many in the $12-14 range

If you buy a spare battery, they come with an adapter and cable ( don't kknow of the cable being offered separate )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Just be aware that a Qualcom charger that supports quick charging will work... tho the plug may or may not phyiscally fit ( some are to wide  to fit in the opening of the Pro )

The usb adapter needs to output 5 and 9v ( to both run and charge the battery pack )

Amazon has many in the $12-14 range

If you buy a spare battery, they come with an adapter and cable ( don't kknow of the cable being offered separate )

Morse is faster than texting!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you talkking about the base power supply or the one for the cameras?  The base supply can be replaced by using a quality aftermarket one of the same output voltage and current ratings along with the proper size and polarity connector to the base.

In either case, opening a case with support would provide a replacement under warranty.

yoyodiyo
Aspirant
Aspirant

It was for the camera. I'll take it up with support and also get the after market one that was suggested. Thanks!