Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 camera system purchased at Best Buy August 2017 and added one additional camera

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
JagKmg
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro camera system (5) has been working fine since purchase (Aug 2017) however, for no apparent reason, recently stopped.  This message appears - "This Arlo device is offline.  Please make sure it is connected to the Internet."  This message appears for all five cameras.  I have not done anything, adjusted anything, or made any changes to anything.  Can anyone offer some suggestions or assistance?

Thanks,  Jim

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

easiest and fast thing to try is power button reboot the base... give it time to come back online and check cameras

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JagKmg
Aspirant
Aspirant

When you re-boot the base do you have to re-sync the cameras?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not normally.

silverado44
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Mine has been doing the same thing on and off since the last update they pushed out a few weeks ago, I have been closing the app and going back in and they come back up. I haven't had one problem with this system since bought in march of this year but after the update I have the same problem you have sometimes and the signal strength on two of my cameras have dropped to 2 bars instead of 3 and those cameras are only about 16 feet away from the base almost in line of sight. That last update really created problems.