Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4-Pack Scheduling and Motion Sensitivity

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
jkoegel10
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I am trying to set all 4 of my camera's to the same schedule and I want a couple of them (not all) to have reduced motion sensativity sensitivity. Is this possible? 

I have already tried using modes to set up each camera individually but it seems that you can only run one mode on a schedule at a time. Meaning I can set each camera to have less motion sensitivity in a "mode" but I can only have one of those modes running on a schedule at a time.

Also, is it possible to set a camera (or multiple) to a fixed in zoomed in position while on a "mode" and/or schedule?

Thank You!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

When your using schedule mode, you are just telling the app at what time to use armed mode or disarmed mode. You still set the sensitivity in armed mode for each camera, then in schedule mode you tell the app when to use armed or disarmed mode.

Or you can also choose add a mode, create your own custom mode and when you choose which cameras you want to use in your custom mode you can set the sensitivity for each camera. Then in schedule mode you choose your custom mode to turn on/off and your desired times.

Check out this video.......

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=how+to+use+arlo+schedule&docid=607988043572775725&mid=CD1CD7CBB...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

Sorry, what I posted first is not right........

I can only give instructions for the android app.......... In the arlo app, edit the armed mode, edit your camera, edit the field detects motion. Set your sensitivity there for each camera.

jkoegel10
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for your help. However, I am looking to do this while using the schedule feature. Being in armed mode does not allow me to set a schedule. I have to be in scheduling mode which does not give me the ability to choose one or two of four cameras. Please advise
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

When your using schedule mode, you are just telling the app at what time to use armed mode or disarmed mode. You still set the sensitivity in armed mode for each camera, then in schedule mode you tell the app when to use armed or disarmed mode.

Or you can also choose add a mode, create your own custom mode and when you choose which cameras you want to use in your custom mode you can set the sensitivity for each camera. Then in schedule mode you choose your custom mode to turn on/off and your desired times.

Check out this video.......

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=how+to+use+arlo+schedule&docid=607988043572775725&mid=CD1CD7CBB...

jkoegel10
Aspirant
Aspirant
This worked! Thank you