Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ekpasch
Follower
Follower

I have a business that teaches kids to swim. I have parents in a separate room where they are away from their kids, but still able to view them. At present I am using two cheap security cameras on a cycle of 10 seconds on a 60 inch LG smart TV. I bought the arlo pro 2 system hoping to be able to have cameras at opposite ends of my pool and be able to be viewed at the same time, rather than an annoying cycle. Does anyone know if this is possible? I was told I could use the fire stick to load an app that would allow me to push view it on the TV. But as for getting two cameras on the same screen, I am not sure. about. I want to have them either side by side or on top of one another. 

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ekpasch,

This may not be the best application. By design, live streams will time out after 30 minutes of use, this is in place for battery conservation as these cameras are wireless and designed to record on motion detection. With the Alexa integration, only one camera can be streamed on screen at a time.

This may work by connecting an external device (such as a PC) to your TV screen and then accessing the web client to allow the two camera widgets to be on screen side by side. From there, users could click live stream to view as desired.

JamesC

BansheeRider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Live view is horrible with these cameras. It is pretty much useless since a software update a few months ago, they still havent fixed it. I am getitng over 1 min delay with live video and choppy audio.