Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
nocomom
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there any way to see who disarmed the base station?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

wrote:
Thank you -
Is it possible to see what time it was disarmed? Or be able to put an alert to me if it happens again?
I limited access to only necessary people. Thanks I appreciate it!

Under the Grant Access menu, after you click the name of the person who has been granted access, you'll get a list of your devices and can choose which of them to share. Below that is a switch that says "Allow Access Rights". If you turn that off, the people who are granted access can only view videos. They can't change the mode. They can't share or delete any of the recordings. You'll probably want to disallow the access rights to everyone else if you're concerned someone is disarming the system for nefarious reasons

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No. You  may need to make sure you're the only (trusted) one with the master account and remove the Access Rights from anyone who you've granted access to in Settings, Grant Access.

nocomom
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you -
Is it possible to see what time it was disarmed? Or be able to put an alert to me if it happens again?
migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary
There are no alerts for arming/disarming or turning a specific camera on/off.

The only alert you get is on motion detection (assuming you have alerts/ motion detection set up).

There are no logs of any kind. Just time stamps on recorded videos.
steve_t
Master Master
Master

wrote:
Thank you -

Under the Grant Access menu, after you click the name of the person who has been granted access, you'll get a list of your devices and can choose which of them to share. Below that is a switch that says "Allow Access Rights". If you turn that off, the people who are granted access can only view videos. They can't change the mode. They can't share or delete any of the recordings. You'll probably want to disallow the access rights to everyone else if you're concerned someone is disarming the system for nefarious reasons